Every developer should have a blog - Software Development Delhi

Software Development Delhi 

A diary is beneficial for several reasons. It will become a supply of leads, it may be the place wherever, within the future, you may sell your merchandise if you would like to become AN indie developer, or it will merely be the place wherever you've got your audience and specific your ideas.

Best Software Development Agency


I’ve been blogging for quite eleven years currently, additional or less consistently — although generally, I finished for too long. I recently revamped the diary and commenced to jot down consistently — very consistently — to the purpose I currently write every single day of the week. I’ve already seen a lot of excellent results.

Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency

Software Development Delhi

I found my mission in serving to developers learn Frontend Development: explaining all I do know a few specific topics. If you're into JavaScript or into developing on the online, don’t miss it!

Here square measures my thoughts on blogging, why I believe each developer ought to the diary, and diary systematically.

A few things I would like you to forget

“I am not AN expert”

Software Development Delhi

Anyone includes a distinctive angle, a perspective on one thing that’s value sharing. you may suppose you don’t understand the maximum amount as person X, however, person Y may need abundant less expertise than you and would get pleasure from reading your thoughts and learnings.

Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency,

Also, the most effective moment to show one thing is true once you’ve learned it, as a result of you bear in mind however not knowing regarding it feels.

Software Development Delhi 

In this case, you'll be able to the diary with the tone of a student that’s simply learned one thing. I learn new things on a daily basis. Around five-hundredths of what I find yourself writing I simply learned whereas researching a subject.

Software Development Delhi

“I’m not a good writer”

I’m not either, however, I don’t care.

Just remember: you may ne'er become an honest author unless you observe writing on a daily basis for years. you may become an honest author, eventually.

“I worry criticism”

It’s true that some places on the net aren't afraid to administer harsh opinions on things, notoriously Reddit and Hacker News — but this can be an honest factor.

Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi Software Development Delhi Software Development Delhi Software Development Delhi

Best Software Development Agency

Remember, you’re not growing if you’re not challenged. Also, you’re not needed to post there if you don’t wish to. does one worry regarding somebody creating a mean inquire into a post that’s controversial? take away comments altogether.

Why writing is nice for a developer

You learn abundant quicker
One of the ways that I learn best is by doing. I virtually take a subject I believe I do know one thing regarding, and that I drill down in an exceedingly spiral loop through things I didn’t understand, or I didn’t even have confidence.

They say you ne'er totally perceive a subject till you're able to justify it. Blogging may be a low barrier to explaining things.

Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi

Best Software Development Agency

Kick start your career

I’ve kick-started my career in computer code due to a diary.

It was 2007, and I’d started sharing very little things I used to be learning whereas building some net applications as a part of my university program.

Through this diary, I got a lot of connections ANd leads to a coming freelance and contractor career.

That recent diary has since died off — I stopped writing thereon a protracted time past and therefore the content, currently fully obsolete, is long gone. however while not It, I believe I'd haven't unreal gap my very own business right out of college.

Software Development Delhi

Switch gears or technology stack

I did this some times with my diary writing. If I'm into one quite technology stack, and that I realize myself inquisitive about one thing else, I write many posts regarding it.

For example, last summer I got deep into Go programming for 2 months. and that I virtually had recruiters causing Pine Tree State job offers I’d ne'er applied to, simply because they found my posts shared online. https://medium.freecodecamp.org/every-developer-should-have-a-blog-heres-why-and-how-to-stick-with-it-5fd55a247fbf

Best Software Development Agency

Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi, Software Development Delhi

Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency, Best Software Development Agency.

Some Key Aspects of a Successful Technical Blog

Be Consistent with the Topic

I never subscribe to feeds of blogs that are not focused on something. In my case, I talk Frontend Development, and I subscribe to other frontend development blogs.

And even though I talked a lot about Go last summer, it was still interesting to frontend developers as well (learn Go if you have a chance, it’s refreshing). Don’t just rant about everything that comes to mind. Keep it professional.

Show up consistently

If you set out to write a blog post every week, do it. Twice a week, much better. I write every day because I know that if I allow someday to slip by, I will allow myself to skip another day, and so on until I won’t post anymore.

Write posts in advance

Don’t write the blog post the day you want to publish it. Write it one week in advance, or more.  ou are less likely to miss a blog post day even if you take a few days off, or you’re sick. It’s also a good idea to publish them in advance.

It's also a good idea to publish them in advance. WordPress makes it very easy, and it’s doable also with static blogs (here’s how I do it with Netlify and Hugo). Schedule a specific time and day to write, consistently.

Comments


  1. Thanks for sharing this article with us Immortal Technologies is the well known name when it comes to software development in Gurgaon. We offer an extensive range of software development services in Gurgaon . Our services includes software development, web application development, website designing, ERP, e-commerce solutions, mobile application development,CMS, CRM & SEO.
    For more details visit us -
    www.immortal-technologies.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Backlinks list to increase DA and PA of Website

Best DoFollow profile creation sites list OCT 2019